- Diameters range from 6’ to 15’ (1.83 m to 4.57 m)
- Larger diameters are also available
- Capacities available from 132 to 3,294 bushels (3.6 to 89.3 MT)
- Can store any flowable commodity such as grain, feed, seeds, sand, wood or plastic pellets
- Hoppers available in 60° and 45°
- Manufactured from G115 coated steel (min. 350 gr/m2 zinc)
- Ladders and safety cages are also available
- Custom discharge heights and openings are available upon request
- Available options include, remote openers, loading and unloading equipment
Hopper Support Structures
Hopper support structures are available for hopper bottom bins from 9’-15’ (2.74 m – 4.57 m) diameter. These structures provide safe and effective support for bins loading into trucks, rail cars or equipment.
Structures are made from hot dip galvanized structural steel for years of maintenance-free service. The structures are a bolt-together design for easy on-site construction preventing the need for welding. Single and double structures are available, and the standard clear height below the structure is 14’ (4.27 m).
SCAFCO commercial grain bins offer many outstanding strength and durability features. Some of the quality…
Aggregate storage bins are a great solution to projects that require economical, space-saving storage for…