- Diameters range from 6’ to 15’ (1.83 m to 4.57 m)
- Larger diameters are also available
- Capacities available from 132 to 3,294 bushels (3.6 to 89.3 MT)
- Can store any flowable commodity such as grain, feed, seeds, sand, wood or plastic pellets
- Hoppers available in 60° and 45°
- Manufactured from G115 coated steel (min. 350 gr/m2 zinc)
- Ladders and safety cages are also available
- Custom discharge heights and openings are available upon request
- Available options include, remote openers, loading and unloading equipment
Hopper Support Structures
Hopper support structures are available for hopper bottom bins from 9’-15’ (2.74 m – 4.57 m) diameter. These structures provide safe and effective support for bins loading into trucks, rail cars or equipment.
Structures are made from hot dip galvanized structural steel for years of maintenance-free service. The structures are a bolt-together design for easy on-site construction preventing the need for welding. Single and double structures are available, and the standard clear height below the structure is 14’ (4.27 m).